WONMILLE 2021 Newest Released Adjustable Nylon Elastic Watch Band Compatible with Charge 4 / Charge 4 Special Edition /Charge 3 /3 SE Fitness Smart Watch for Women Men
– Compatible with Fitbit Charge 3
– Compatible with Fitbit Charge 3 SE
– Compatible with Fitbit Charge 3 HR
– Compatible with Fitbit Charge 4
– Compatible with Fitbit Charge 4 SE
– Our scrunchies watch bands make with elastic woven polyester, with the strong super stretchy elastic, easy to put it on or take it off.
– Colorful Woven Line design, give a whole new and unique look of your smart watch. The polyester elastic band lends itself to casual styles, athleisure wear, and workout gear.
– Wonderful elastic watchband and hair scrunchies is perfect for shopping, club, party, dance or show, it’s also a nice gift to your wife, girlfriend, daughter, and other feminine friends.
1 x Replacement Wristband(Watch Not included)
[Soft & Lightweight]: Our stretch elastic bands make with elastic woven polyester, stainless steel buckle, adjust design. Easy to wash and stays on your wrist. Stretchy polyster materials is skin-friendly and soft unlike metal too heavy. It’s comfortable, lightweight and super cute
[Compatible Models]: This nylon watch band is compatible with Charge 4 / Charge 4 Special Edition /Charge 3 /3 SE smart watches. NOTE: Not with Charge 2
[Easy to Adjust]: Our elastic watch band has an adjustable buckle, suitable for wrist at size 5.1″-9.8″, You don’t need to measure your wrist before placing order, and no need to worry buy wrong size, it is more convenient for you to order it as a gift to your friends and family
[Unique Design]: The unique buckle design let you can adjust the band size as you like. And it will be locked and firmly secured. No buckle, easy to put it on or take it off
[Ideal Watch Accessory]: Multiple fashionable colors for you to choose. You can select the right color according to different occasions. With a simple change, the replacement strap is very suitable for men and women to sports, parties, business, sleeping or other activities