These dark red tagua earrings are made from a tagua nut, dyed a strong red for bold and dramatic flair. Although chunky, you will find these dangling earrings light and fun to wear. The bright bold color will look especially good against your skin when you have your hair up. Tagua makes awesome eco friendly jewelry gifts. All of our jewelry is fair trade.
* These earrings are 2 inches large from the top of the earwire to the bottom of the lower bead.
* They are about 0.75 inches across the largest bead.
* Tagua is sustainably harvested in the Amazon Rainforest in Ecuador. It shares many properties with elephant ivory: its very strong, light and takes a beautiful polish. Our pretty eco friendly earrings are handmade in the Ecuadorian Andes. We work with indigenous artisan women on a fair trade basis, bringing you the best ethical and chic costume jewelry.
* Makes a lovely birthday, Christmas, anniversary or retirement gift for women who love unique handmade pieces.
* Matching necklace is here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015L93YNE