- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- Watch Sizing Guide
- This stylish watch is ideal for your active lifestyle.
- Eco-Drive Corso never needs a battery.
- Stainless steel case.
- Green canvas strap with adjustable buckle closure.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Dial features hour markers and minute track.
- Water resistant to 10 ATM/100 meters.
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the “Service Information” section.
- Case Height: 40 mm
- Case Width: 40 mm
- Case Depth: 5 mm
- Band Width: 22 2⁄9 mm
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 3⁄8 in
- Weight: 2 oz
Military-inspired stainless steel watch with round dial, red contrasting second hand, and rugged green canvas band
Japanese quartz movement with analog display. Operating temperature range is -10°C to +60°C/14°F to 140°F
Charges in natural sunlight or indoor light;Case Size 39mm
Features include protective mineral crystal dial window, date window, three subdials, luminous hands, and buckle closure and
Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving