JEWELRY CARE 101
Here are some tips on how to care for your new jewels to help them stay shiny and bright for a long, happy life!
The below recommendations are made due to the nature of the jewelry being handmade rather than by a machine. Chemicals in soaps, perfumes and lotions can be hard on plated jewelry and may speed up the aging process. If you’re aware of a high acidity level in your body, we recommend shopping solid gold, as acidity breaks down plating at a faster rate.
5 THINGS YOU CAN DO TO SHOW YOUR JEWELRY SOME TLC
1. Remove rings when washing your hands, doing the dishes or using lotions.
2. Avoid showering, swimming or working out in your jewels.
3. When you’re not wearing your pieces, store them in a jewelry box or jewelry bag to keep them from collecting dust.
4. Let them have a rest as well and take them off when you’re sleeping.
5. Give them a clean! Invest in a jewelry cleaning solution and polishing cloth to clean your jewels every month or two.